Chinesischer Kulturverein (Chinese cultural association) in Jülich e.V.
In spring 2007, the Chinese cultural association was founded as a non-profit association with the aim of supporting the Chinese culture and the German-Chinese cultural exchange in Jülich and its environment. An essential part of culture is the language. Therefore, the association places a high importance on training and further education in Chinese language and writing for Germans and Chinese.
A large range of language classes is offered:
- “Chinese in speech and writing” for beginners and advanced students
- “German reading class” for Chinese
The classes are organised for children as well as for adults of both cultures.
- Legal and social topics are conveyed within the frame of evening events.
- For gourmets, Chinese cooking classes are offered.
- A painting class of Chinese ink painting for Germans and Chinese rounds off the creative offer.
The cultural association also organises joint trips and excursions.
Everyone who is interested may become a member. The membership fee amounts to € 6.00 per year.
19 Jul 2019
Zusätzliche Samstagstrautermine 2019 in Jülich
Bitte Termin zuerst im Standesamt reservierenMore
18 Jul 2019
200. Ehrenamtskarte in Jülich vergeben
Bürgermeister Fuchs überreicht KarteMore
18 Jul 2019
Kanalbauarbeiten „Am Aachener Tor“ in Jülich
Straßensperrungen ab 22. Juli erforderlichMore
17 Jul 2019
7. Medientag von Senioren ins Netz
Wettbewerb mit Film, Fotoshow, Fotografie und FotobuchMore
16 Jul 2019
Land NRW bietet attraktive Eigenheimförderung