Register Office Jülich Birth
What to do when your child is born?
- The birth must be registered at the register office of the place of birth within one week.
- In case of still birth, this must be registered at the latest on the third working day after birth.
Please bring with you:
If the parents of the child are married to each other:
- Announcement of birth (form is issued by the hospital)
- Declaration regarding the name of the child (signed by both parents)
- Identity card or passport of the parents and, if necessary, of the registering person
- Family register or a certified copy of the family register or (if the marriage took place in another country)
- Marriage certificate and decree of divorce and/or death certificate of the marital partner
If the mother of the child is not married:
- Certification of the midwife for the birth
- Identity card or passport of the mother and, if necessary, of the registering person
- Birth certificate of the mother (if single) or
- Certified copy of the family register with a dissolution note (if the mother is divorced or widowed) or
- Marriage certificate of the parents (if the marriage took place in another country).
(Any academic degrees of the parents can voluntarily be indicated but these have to be demonstrated if they shall be registered (either the certificate is already entered in the family register or the diploma certificate etc. must be submitted)). Certificates must always be presented in the original and foreign certificates must be presented with a translation.
For further information, in particular regarding
- The acknowledgement of paternity and
the registrars will gladly be at your disposal.
19 Jul 2019
Zusätzliche Samstagstrautermine 2019 in Jülich
Bitte Termin zuerst im Standesamt reservierenMore
18 Jul 2019
200. Ehrenamtskarte in Jülich vergeben
Bürgermeister Fuchs überreicht KarteMore
18 Jul 2019
Kanalbauarbeiten „Am Aachener Tor“ in Jülich
Straßensperrungen ab 22. Juli erforderlichMore
17 Jul 2019
7. Medientag von Senioren ins Netz
Wettbewerb mit Film, Fotoshow, Fotografie und FotobuchMore
16 Jul 2019
Land NRW bietet attraktive Eigenheimförderung