Jülich: city centre (divided into 3 city centre districts) and parts of the city
Besides the city centre, Jülich comprises 15 parts of the city. Moreover, the city centre was divided into 3 areas. You can call each of the parts of the city in the navigation menu on the left.
For the inhabitants of the parts of the city and of the city centre, the respective municipal administrators are the first contact persons on the local level. They are elected by the city council. The election is made for the period of the council's term in office.
The task of the municipal administrators is to represent the interests of the part of the city towards the council. Within the frame of this task, they are always entitled and obliged to collect wishes, impetus and complaints from the respective part of the city and forward them to the council or to the committee responsible for deciding on the matter.
Moreover, they assume certain transactions of the ongoing administration which have been devolved to them by the mayor. Therefore, they are honorary officials. The tasks are the following:
- Accreditations (fees according to the statute on administrative fees)
- Visits of older citizens upon completion of the 80th, 85th and any other 5th year of life
- Visits in case of golden wedding anniversaries
- Issuance of the certificates of existence which is annually required for the pension insurance
- Support of the control of order and safety on roads, ways and places (this particularly includes the support of the control of street lighting and traffic safety, such as e.g. the reporting of road recesses and slumping)
- Supervision of multipurpose halls and municipal buildings as far as there are such in the individual parts of the city (e.g. reporting of damages, poor cleaning etc.)
- Hearing in case of leases of municipal properties
- Notification of the administration in case of grievances and damages to municipal facilities and in particular wild dumping
06 Jul 2020
Eingeschränkte telefonische Erreichbarkeit der Stadtverwaltung Jülich
03 Jul 2020
Jülich wird fair!
Jülich unterstützt die 17 Ziele für eine bessere Welt und will Fairtrade-Stadt werdenMore
02 Jul 2020
02 Jul 2020
Fast 300 neue Veranstaltungen
Die VHS Jülicher Land veröffentlicht das neue HerbstprogrammMore
02 Jul 2020
Social-Media-Dienste verstehen mit der vhs.Sommerakademie online